Dec 20, 2010

Atlantic City Bug

Share:

When I went to visit Atlantic City Mobile today, I wasn't too happy to see that 2 of my jobs had reset to 100% to 51% and 50% mastery.  I'm not too sure when this happened because I haven't went to Atlantic City since I completed it about a month ago.  I know this happened to other players as well so check your status in Atlantic City if you completed it and keep reading.
I know I mastered those jobs because I remembered taking screen shots of the mastery items I received.
It took me a few tries, but I eventually found the items were still in my inventory.  There isn't an option for Atlantic City in the filter and both of these equipment items can be found in the Special Event category.  I won't try to explain the logic of that.
Normally this would be a good bug to see but in Atlantic City, it's not.  The main reason is that the energy requirements to do these jobs are quite large and to me not worth the 2 extra skill points that I assumed I would get if I just completed them again.  I redid the jobs anyways because I felt it would be easier to do this than to create a Customer Support ticket.  It cost a total of 6,255 energy to master these jobs again.  I guess I should have contacted Customer Support!  To make the matter even worse, I didn't get the 2 skill points for my ridiculous waste of energy.  I had +15 unused skill points before I started and leveled up one time.  I expected to see +22 skill points when I returned to my profile page but there were only +20.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

1 comment:

  1. Exactly what I did. I should have submitted the ticket, or read this first.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.