Nov 8, 2010

New Facebook Free Gift Friends List

Share:

When I logged into my account, I got a pop-up I haven't seen before.  I still got the Zynga Message Center and the "Keep The Gifts Flowing" pop-ups but I also got the one below.  Instead of the usual list of my mafia, I got a Facebook window complete with a search bar.  All I had to do to select which mafia members I wanted to send a Mystery Shipment to was click on their image.  I apologize for not capturing the entire image.  I had closed the screen and haven't gotten this screen again on any of my accounts.
After I sent out the requests, I got a message letting me know it was there was an option to send gifts to my e-mail contacts and there was even a log in button for my Gmail account.  I pressed skip as I'm not interested in getting or sending gift requests via e-mail.  One thing I don't like about this feature is there is no confirmation that your gifts were sent.  All it says is "Your requests will be sent shortly".  I prefer a verification that this have been sent.  I'm not sure if this is a way to bypass the 35 requests a day rule but my solution to that is to use the Link-a-Nator.
I went to my Free Gift and Mafia pages and the requests were as normal.  I can't get this pop-up to reproduce itself.  Maybe I will have to wait 24 hours to see it again.  It also wasn't present on any of my other accounts.

2 comments:

  1. looks familiar in other games i played, not from zynga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to am curious about this. My server suffered a month long network outtage in my area. When I regained service I noticed this and other game changes and I am wondering how this benefits game play and the players in general. I have noticed that the request surfaces pretty frequently on my account. Given the passage of time since your initial post regarding this issue, do you have any further information or feelings about this issue? Thanx.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.