Nov 1, 2010

More Loot Name Changes

Share:

A while ago, I posted about a loot item in Italy that got a name change (1). It turns out that the name change wasn't limited to one item and there are several more. I'm not sure what the purpose for changing the names of these loot items is.  It's not like many of us could ever pronounce them anyways.
Here are the ones I was able to find.  There could be more.  Thanks to Da Irish Kid of The Mafia Wars Wiki for letting me know about some of them.
I'm not sure what the purpose for changing the names of these loot items is. It's not like many of us could ever pronounce them anyways.  I found a thread on the Zynga Forum Boards, titled Name of the loot started by an Italian Mafia Wars player named Bahamut85.  He gives good insight into why some of the names for the Italy loot items are wrong.  It looks like Zynga took his suggestions for some of the items above.
I had to laugh at the explanation of what a Maglietta means in Italian.  It's a T-Shirt.  The stats of this item aren't very good but I'm sure they beat those of all my T-shirts.  They should have changed the name of this item while they were at it.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson,
Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.