Nov 22, 2010

Mission Collection Items From The Daily Take NOT Mystery Bags

Share:

I was happy to get one of the new Mission Collection items when I collected my Daily Take today.
It motivated me to go collect some of my Mission Rewards and wouldn't you know, I got the same item.
I also got this reward and got 2 collection items.  I can trade my duplicates to get the ones I still need so I can't really complain.
I tried to get the rarer of these items by putting them on my wishlist and opening up Mystery Bags.
I never did get one.  Since I reached my limits for the day, I opened 200 Mystery Bags on my energy account and never got one there either.
I added the rare reward item to my wishlist the third time I attempted this and got that item within a few bags.  I think it's safe to say that we can't get any of the Mission Collection items from Mystery Bags.  If you get one, please comment.

2 comments:

  1. I got the sniper scope from the daily take. But I did have the other six items already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I' ve the Stick shift grip. If u wanna trade...
    FB profile: luiza antoniana

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.