Nov 6, 2010

Mission Changes

Share:

The time frame that we can ask for help on missions has been reduced to 30 minutes.  Now there should be no excuse for my mafia members to get their missions completed on time.  If your slots aren't filled up, simply ask for help again.  Nothing is more annoying than being the only one to help on a mission and the initiator not doing anything about it.  Nobody likes to waste energy or stamina!
A new hard mission requiring 8 people to help you has been added.  I haven't gotten it yet and couldn't find a screen shot.  David Reedy completed one and sent me a screen shot of his rewards.  The second image is another set of rewards sent to David by another player.  The reward don't seen to be that much greater than the missions requiring fewer players.
While I'm on the subject of missions, everyone should stop sending individual mission requests.  I've mentioned this before but I'm still getting at least 50 a day.  The problem here is that even if I had the time, energy or stamina to help out on 50 missions a day, whenever I do decided to help from a request, the mission is either full or expired.  I have to ignore all mission help requests.  It's a waste of everyones time.
Just to remind everybody one more time, close out the the option to send individual requests and ask your mafia for help.

1 comment:

  1. I read somewhere that the shorter time a mission is completed the higher your chances of getting rare items ...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.