Oct 21, 2010

Welcome To Italy

Share:

Italy is rolling out for everybody now.  Review all of my Region specific articles if you have any questions.  Also check out the Official Mafia Wars Blog to get the low down on the Village Properties.  If it looks a little familiar to you, it's because I wrote it.  I'm a work in progress.  The Mafia Wars Blog has a different type of Editor than Google so I have to learn more HTML code.  I'm not computer savvy but Da Irish Kid from the The Mafia Wars Wiki and Nate, a Community Manager from Zynga, have agreed to teach me.  Hopefully my Zynga posts will look more polished in the near future.  I would love to hear feedback (good and bad) from my readers.  Please leave comments here or on the Mafia Wars Blog.

3 comments:

  1. no bank for depositing my Lira?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can only gift collections and even that is a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any idea how much of each material it will take to fully complete our villages?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.