Oct 22, 2010

Satchel of Lira

Share:

The Sacthel of Lira is here and Zynga says "Italy Ain't Cheap".  In my experience and those I've talked to, I find it just the opposite.  Lira seems to be just as easy to get as Las Vegas Chips.
I had the following message on my home page.  I was told that I had 4,258 Lira but when I looked under the Bank, I had 9,940. I checked my bank to see if the amount was what I had in versus out of the bank but it the numbers did match or add up. Maybe Zynga was having a bad math day. I was also notified that I need L$50,000.  I wonder what I need it for.  Is this what I need to complete my current Region, all Regions or to craft Port items?  I may never know.
I decided to send some Lira to my mafia.  You can see it on the free gift page. Village building items have been added to this page as well. Next time I will send those instead.  They are much more valuable.
A few of my mafia members sent me a Satchel of Lira.  I found them on my message center and my Facebook request page.  The amount of Lira per Satchel varies but isn't enough to get excited about. These are exactly like the Thai Envelopes of Bhat and the Vegas Rack of Chips. You can only accept 5 Satchel of Lira a day.
Lira appears to be readily available while fighting.  Renate, one of my mafia members said the maximum amounts of Lira per attack is the same as in New York and Las Vegas.  I attack a few people and wasn't that lucky but once people start working their way through Italy, they may leave more out of the bank.  We probably won't make as much as we did with Las Vegas fighting because there isn't a Vault in Italy.  All money can be easily banked.
You can also buy Lira in the Marketplace.  For 10 Reward Points you can get a undetermined amount of Lira.  The images below came from two different accounts.  Note that Lira also goes on sale. I don't think you should or will need to spend Reward Points on Lira but the option is there if need be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.