Oct 21, 2010

More Cross-Game Promotions

Share:

Earlier today, Zynga inadvertently made a post about two upcoming Mafia Wars cross-game promotions with Frontierville and FarmVille.  The post was pulled minutes after it was published but nothing gets past John Sweeney Jr. Fortunately for us, John shared the information on The Facebook & Zynga Blog.  Players will have the opportunity in both games to earn Italian-themed Limited Edition Loot items and gain access to Italy.  For more details, read John's article now or wait until Sunday for Zynga to make an official post.  I suggest you unblock these two games and start harvesting now.

3 comments:

  1. aww I just blocked these games so I wouldn't get anymore requests while I straight out things in my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, who has time to play those with so many tasks that have to be done in MW? I wont be doing those for just one item

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I read that differently, but it made it seem like you enter Mafia wars through Frontierville or Farmville and earn the Italian themed awards for those other games, not for Mafia Wars. Hope I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.