Oct 19, 2010

Italy Beta

Share:

I was lucky enough to get into the Italy Beta test group and will outline each Region as I finish it.  When you log in, you are greeted with an Italy pop-up.
Your Travel Bar will also be different and "New" is next to Italy.  We get L$25,000 to start out with and it's more than enough to start doing jobs.
I won't be able to start working on Italy until later tonight.  Expect updates broken into Regions through out the night.  For more details on Italy basics, please read my first Official post on the Mafia Wars Blog by clicking HERE.  Much more information is yet to come.

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I don't think luck had anything to do with your getting into Italy....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.