Oct 19, 2010

Italy Achievements

Share:

Check your Mafia Wars profile page and look at the achievements.  You will find 9 new Italy Achievements.
I reviewed all of the achievements and then compared them to what Zynga Customer Support posted yesterday (1).  There are a few discrepancies and the Customer Support page has not been updated. Customer Support tells us there are a total of 10 achievements but I only have 9.  The All Jobs Lead to Rome Achievement is gone.  I guess it would be too easy to obtain and they decided to get rid of it.  I would have liked an achievement just for using my travel bar.   They also say we have to rob 900 properties in Italia to get the Rome is Burning Achievement but my game says I have to clear 100 robbing boards. It comes out to be the same thing but I would prefer to choose the properties I rob if we get parts for building items in the Port.

1 comment:

  1. Well they removed "All Jobs lead to Rome" like they did with the travel Achievement for Vegas... :/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.