Oct 29, 2010

Halloween Loot Drops

Share:

Many players have been commenting that the Halloween Loot drop rates have decreased. I know it was pretty easy to get 10 of each item when the event was first introduced. I used my energy account to determine how many of each item we could get and found that number to be 10. There are 4 loot items that we can get by doing jobs. I tested things out on my main account by doing an energy run on a low energy costing job in New York. I took screen shots of my inventory before and after the run.
Before NY Energy Run
NY Energy Run (2,878)
After NY Energy Run
Las Vegas Energy Run (3,534)
After Las Vegas Energy Run
You might get the items quicker by doing low cost energy jobs in NY. It seems like a waste of energy to acquire them in New York and I would wait until the event is almost over. I got less Halloween Loot items in Las Vegas, but I got valuable loot that increased my attack and defense scores by +74 and +33. All I got for doing the same thing in New York was a whole bunch of Butterfly Knifes.

Loot Item# / 2878 Energy (NY)# / 3534 Energy (LV)
Devil Costume50
Zombie Costume21
Ghost Costume71
Pantomime Horse61

Article written by Jennifer Patterson,
Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.

All material is protected by copyright law

1 comment:

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.