Oct 8, 2010

Earn More Loyalty Points For Playing Mafia Wars

Share:

Zynga has made it easier for us to acquire Loyalty Points (LP) for playing the game.  When you get your Loyalty Program pop-up, it will now say in addition to purchasing Reward Points, you can earn Loyalty Points when you "help your friends when they post Mafia Wars news feeds and requests by clicking or accepting them".
In the past we were able to collect 10 LP when friends posted any status promotions to the news feeds.  This is not an event that occurs very often so I rarely see many of these in the news feeds.  Other than purchases, this was the only way I ever got additional LP.
If you look closely at the job help and building item requests you will see some of them say "get Loyalty Points for helping".  As of now, not all of the requests say that.
After you help your friends with requests that say get LP, you will get the option to accept your LP.  Click on the "Redeem Loyalty Points Now" button and you will be directed to your LP balance page in the Marketplace.
I wanted to ensure that I was getting what was stated so I took a screen shot before and after helping with the job above.  It added up correctly.
The number of LP you get for each type of requests is different so it must be a random thing.  Here are all the different amounts of LP I received for helping my friends.
All the fun stopped when I got the message "You have already received the maximum amount of Loyalty Points for today.  Help more friends tomorrow!".
You will also receive LP in the same manner as outlined above for opening Mystery Bags.
If you've reached the maximum amount for the day, you will also get the same message here as you get from the help requests.
It doesn't tell you what the maximum number of LP you can get for each day but I know it was 50 for me because I took screen shots before I started.  I spoke to Mike Nestor and he also got 50 LP before getting his fun zapping message.  It's hard to say what the number is for sure but I think 50 is a good bet.  If I get 50 LP tomorrow, I should be back to the Gold Status of the Loyalty Program.
I will update this article as more is learned.  There are probably more was to get extra LP than the ones I've mentioned here.  Someone told me they got LP for accepting Crime Spree requests.  I wasn't able to verify it because I've reached the maximum amount of points for the day.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like the points are not counted in the Monthly requirement. I have collected 50 points, and my 'Monthly requirement' reads 4/100

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have received Loyalty points when opening special parts, as well as when submitting 6 lotto tickets (no gf points, though!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got 50 energy! Now it's time to start your own Crime Spree! You also earned 8 Loyalty Points! Accept more requests from friends to earn Loyalty Points!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can also get loyalty points by claiming prizes from end of mission posts, be sure to hook your mafia up by sharing after viewing your loot awards from finishing up a mission, these loyalty points do not count against the fitty points you can earn each day but you are limited to claiming 20 prizes per day, but i have scored a lot of extra loyalty points this way, my big question is how many points does it take to get to gold and how do you earn that 10,000 bonus? i have already earned over 2000 loyalty pts since it started and should be eligible for the bonus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where does it say how many Lp u need until ur next level??

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.