Oct 15, 2010

3 X Mastery For NY, Cuba, Moscow, and BK

Share:

A while back, I told you about something called a Old City Bonus (1).  This is a bonus that offers an additional 2X mastery for each job that is performed in the earlier destinations of NY, Cuba, Moscow, and Bangkok. At the time, it was only available on a small percentage of accounts. Today the Official Mafia Wars blog made a post titled New 3X Mastery and the bonus is now available to all players with jobs not mastered in the destinations listed above.  When you perform a job that's not mastered, you get the normal mastery progress plus an additional 2X for a total of 3X mastery.
I went to a few energy accounts that I stopped using a while ago and tried a few jobs out in NY, Cuba, and Bangkok.  Mike Nestor provided me with the image for Moscow.
New York
Cuba
Moscow
Bangkok
I was curious to see what the 2X Mastery Boost would do so I tired a Bangkok job which normally gives 4% mastery per click.  The 2X mastery Boosted doubled it to 8% and I got the additional 8% from the Old City Bonus for a total of 24% mastery for one click! Overall I like this bonus.  I only wish it were available when I was struggling through these destinations.

1 comment:

  1. Hey LootLady, How long this promo runs? Thanks and Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.