Sep 7, 2010

Zynga Apologizes For San Juan

Share:

In addition to giving us Reward Points (or Point for the many who only got 1), Zynga is giving us 100 Victory Tokens, a Hazard Gear (35/71) and 3 extra days to finish San Juan.  When you log into your Mafia Wars account you will get the following pop-up.  This isn't a bad deal.  I don't know about you but not having San Juan for a few days wasn't that big of a deal for me.  There were plenty of other things to do in the game.  Sure I complained and made fun of Zynga like everybody else did but it wasn't the end of the world.  It's little things like this that will eventually get us to cut Zynga some slack.  If you did use stamina and Reward Points and your boss fights were reset, you should fill out a customer support ticket or try to do a live chat session.  Many players get compensated for losing things.  If you don't know how to do this, read my articles Create a Zynga Customer Support Ticket or Zynga Live Chat

2 comments:

  1. I don't agree!! I was playing San Juan, gold star Big Lou! I almost finished him, I had no help and dealt alot of stamina, which I bought with RP. Almost done, and the pulled San Juan. ID not found was the message. Everything for nothing, it was all gone. When San Juan came back, I waited 1 day to play. Again, same story, I was almost done with Big Lou when Zynga for the second time removed San Juan!!
    Today I get 100 Victory Tokens and Hazard Gear??? That doesn't make up, all the RP I used 2 times to defeat Big Lou!

    Mex Aglaeca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much of an 'I'm sorry' gift from Zynga. I watched as seemingly everyone but myself did the San Juan fights.. all the while waiting patiently. Once they brought it back for everyone.. I jumped on to begin taking them down as fast as possible in fear that Zynga would remove Sj yet again. Was outraged to discover that I only had 4.5 days to take down the bosses!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.