Sep 3, 2010

Spock On (In San Juan)!

Share:

The genius minds at Spockholm Mafia Tools have created a bookmarklet to help us with the boss fights.
Unfortunately I can't test it out because I still can't fight the bosses.  The dreaded message is still on my account.
I'm not liking this gradual roll out thing and I get jealous when I see the posts from other players in my news feeds.
I'm also annoyed that I saved my stamina for this event and my timer was stopped.  At least I know I'll be able to fight the bosses with the help of some java script.  I won't even feel guilty about it because Zynga made me wait so long.
To start using Boss Fighter today (or whenever it's implemented for your account), follow the steps below.
If you are new to using bookmarklet programs, review my articles on Bookmarklet Installation and Common Problems.
1.  Go to the Spockholm Mafia Tools Experimental Page and locate Boss Fighter.
2.  Click, drag, and drop Boss Fighter into your bookmark tool bar.
3. Click on Boss Fighter once to unframe your game (or use the UnFrameMW bookmarklet).
4. Click on Boss Fighter again to activate the program.  I don't have the Event on my account so I can't use the program.  Yonks from TopMafia.Info created the image below and it can be found with further instructions by clicking HERE.
(image from TopMafia.Info)
 

10 comments:

  1. Lol, I had them but now they are gone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the Boss Fighter BM and it worked great.
    I think it was just click on one of the bosses. The large window with 'attack', 'run away', and the stun gun, etc. pops up. Then click on the BM. Couldn't be easier.
    However, I was impatient. Manually clicking attack is lot faster, but my finger did fall off.

    I was afk for a couple of hours getting finger put back on. Returned to find San Juan gone. Was pissed! Only had two more fights to go. 8-[

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried it out - nothing happened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS EXTREMELY slow and with bosses at over 100k+ it would take this bookmarklet an entire dqay to fight and be somewhat close to killing them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The speed depends on your level of health. You can only heal once a minute so if you have less health, you have to wait longer between attacks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have over 5,000 health points, so its not that, the bookmarklet is extremely and painfully SLOW... I'm also on verizon fios fiber optic network with a 3.2ghz, 12gb ram pc so by far not a slow or mediocre setup.. Everything here is most definitely fast..

    It was the wait time between attack clicks it never even attempted to heal simply because it had no need to..

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOu can set the delay time between attacks, You can also set the level you want it to heal at. I set the health at 60 and the interval at 12 seconds. This way, I could heal every time I got to 60 health. I don't have 5,000 health.

    I could finish even the biggest bosses in about an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now thats really odd i just tried it asgasin and this time with those settings it can go faster, but the firsttimes that i tried running the script er bokmarklet it just started attacking, there were no popups to change any settings... were they added later?

    ReplyDelete
  9. popup with settings for when you heal and how many seconds was a mod that was added recently. maybe yesterday.
    200 health and 1 second worked very well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. boss fighter in brazil is their a bookmark that can help?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.