Sep 30, 2010

Prized Pig #2: Fresh Shank

Share:

Piglet number two is now available.  This one is named Fresh Shank.  I get Curly Tail and Boss Hog for pig names but Fresh Shank doesn't sound pig like enough to me.  When I hear the word shank, I think of  the weapons they can make in prisons.  I guess it's also a term for a piece of meat which would make more sense.  I've been a vegetarian my whole life and don't like to think of pigs in this way.  Fresh Shank is the cutest of the 3 Prized Pigs and I hope nobody would want to eat this pig.  I just call it Fresh Skank.  For my readers in other countries, the term skank is slang for a trashy girl with no class.  If you ever visit the US, you'll run into a lot of them.
Fresh Shank works just like Curly Tail so I'm not going to go into that much detail.  Read Prized Pig #1: Curly Tail and substitute the words Fresh Shank for each Curly Tail if you need more information.  You can still accept Curly Tails so don't worry if you didn't get 18 of them yesterday.  To get started, click on the Prized Pig banner, homepage message, or go to your free gift page.
Once you request and send Fresh Shanks to your mafia, wait a while and go to your Facebook Request page.  Start accepting your Fresh Shanks.  Just like with Curly Tail, you need 18 of them to completely master this pig.  3 to master the Bronze Level, 5 for the Silver Level, and 10 for the Gold Level.  The loot item is another attack weapon.  This one is called The Fish .  You collect it by going to your homepage and clicking the "Collect!" button next to your pig.
These work just like all the other loot items that are the same but increase in score as you progress through something.  Even though you master 3 Levels of pig, you will only have one Fish Spear in your inventory.  The attack and defense scores increase as you reach each level of mastery.
Bronze Level Reward
Silver Level Reward
Gold Level Reward

2 comments:

  1. one thing i noticed about the weapons these pigs give out...

    my attack/defense did NOT change one bit after receiving them, but i'll triple check on the 3rd pig in a few, but the 1st two, nothing...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.