Sep 12, 2010

Las Vegas Collection Bonuses

Share:

By now most of us have checked out the 4 new Las Vegas Collections.  I wrote about the drop rate percentages for all of 28 items (14.6%) and found that 4 of them didn't drop at all while doing jobs.
I was able to obtain all 4 items by putting them on my wishlist and then opening Mystery Bags.  The Red Mystery Bags seemed to contain a wishlist item more frequently than the other types. 
Once I got all the items, I was ready to vault my collections.
I got all the vaulting bonuses as promised.
Yesterday the bonus listed under "Vault to get:" was different than what you actually receive.  This was due to a glitch and has been fixed since I took the first image below.
Here are my stats before and after I vaulted the Las Vegas Collections.


8 comments:

  1. great note its working with me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added the items to my WL and have managed to get all from opening Super Pignata's!! Once you have opened 5 (which is your daily allowance) keep opening the rest! You will be given extra $$$, stamina refills and sometimes you will get an item off your wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can these be revaulted

    ReplyDelete
  4. No - cant be revaulted - once only alas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the matchbox bonus additive or multiplicative? The daily chance collection one is additive, but after vaulting these, drop rates for loot are as low as ever... Is it not working or is it supposed to be multiplicative, this time?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've done over 5,000 Vegas jobs now in bronze tier 6 and have yet to see a single card from card collection drop. Any ideas on this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @anonymous September 12, 2010 5:56 PM - I used around 25,000 energy on the lowest energy job in Las Vegas and managed to get 4 or 5 or every collection item (except the 4 that don't drop!) So would suggest maybe trying this approach!??!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't see any change in rate of drops post the vaulting. I think the earlier vegas top item drop rate was say 1 % now it is 1.1%. Hardly makes any difference.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.