Sep 18, 2010

Armory Parts

Share:

The Mafia Wars Blog is going Pro.  Zynga has stepped it up a notch by offering the first game tutorials.  In their latest post titled UPDATE: How The Armory Works, they walk us through the new Armory Depot.
"Here's a short tutorial to clear up confusion about how the new Armory in New York Properties work."
Where was this yesterday when I was trying to figure out how in the heck to get  Armory Parts ?  My questions have now been answered.  If they keep this up, I may have to find something new to write about!
2. There are two ways to gain armor parts.
  (1) The Armory gives you a certain amount of armor parts to use each day.
  (2) Robbing drops armor parts.
Even though the information above came from Zynga themselves, I still felt the need to verify it.  I went to my Level 1 Armory Depot and got 2 Armory Parts for collecting on it.  If I ever get around to accepting all my gifts and asking for more, I will be able to upgrade and get more than 2 everyday.
The next thing I did was robbed somebody and found for now this method isn't ideal.  It costs 15 stamina points to rob a Armory Depot and I only got 1 Armory Part.  I imagine as more people upgrade, the payouts will get better.

3 comments:

  1. Nope, you always get 1 part exactly.
    Maybe Zynga will change something that u get parts accordingly to level Armory depo is upgraded...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im only getting 33XP for every 15 Stamina burned in Armory..Howto increase the XP gained? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get more XP by getting higher level of Robbing Mastery

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.