Aug 16, 2010

More on The Feds

Share:

At exactly 11:35 PM Friday night, I was able to beat all four of The Feds in each level.  I did this in one sitting following the strategy guide provided by Pistol Pete from Spockholm Mafia Tools, which was outlined in my article titled The Feds: Attempt #2.
I didn't play Mafia Wars this past weekend because I supported the No Play, Click or Trade Boycott but I saw on The Zynga Forum Boards that there was more trouble with this feature.  Al Cataz, Super Moderator, stayed very busy keeping the players updated in the discussion thread titled Beat the Feds disappeared.  It was here, it was gone, it came back to a few players, it came back for everybody, I couldn't keep up.  It's here now but overall the players are not happy.  Some of the replies in this discussion are pretty funny.
I was glad that I knocked it out and got all the great loot items before it gets pulled again.  It really looks like the Rain Maker is flipping me off!  If you can't find your Rain Maker it's because they put him in your list of mastery items.  Your list of mastery items is located at the bottom of your loot page.  This has confused a lot of players and they think they didn't get him.  The Gold Level Rainmaker will increase the amount of Vegas Chips you receive from fighting by 5%.  Unless they figure out a way to make Vegas Chips more valuable, I'm not too excited about this bonus.
I noticed that we can still attack The Feds after we kill them.  I tried it out to see what I would get and was not happy that I wasted my stamina.  I only got 20 experience points!  I recommend you don't do this.
At one point on Friday night, I attacked D.A. Embry one too many times before waiting for the auto-healer to heal me and I got crushed.  I was amused by the game suggestion to help me do better.  No wonder so many of us feel compelled to create instructional material for Mafia Wars players.  It's sad that Zynga does very little to provide us with information and strategical advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.