Aug 13, 2010

The Feds: Attempt #2

Share:

Only some players have this available right now.  My account doesn't.  The Clearing House posted the following images on their wall a few minutes ago.  I'm happy to see that the time remaining is 9 days 21:17:33.  There will be plenty of time to finish this event. 
To see how much health each boss has, how much time you will have to defeat them, and what you will get,  visit the Mafia Wars Wiki Beat The Feds Challange Page.  Some of my mafia members have already asked for help with these Boss Fights.  I've been too late on all the ones I've tried so far.

I need a bookmarklet program to solve this problem!  To keep up with when that will happen, follow the discussion thread titled Feds Are Watching on the Spockholm Mafia Tools Fan Page.
One of my mafia members defeated a boss and offered a special bonus.  This is what it was.  I'm not sure yet if there is a cap on how many bonuses we can receive.
Pistol Pete of Spockholm Mafia Tools formulated a strategy for us to use to beat all the bosses.  From what people have said, this gets more difficult in the later level of mastery.  I haven't been able to try it yet but I sure will when I get there.
Fighting The Feds by Pistol Pete

Asking for help sort of seemed to help, but better yet, I pulled this off and quit for the weekend. It is time consuming but and you can do it on your own. Be prepared to burn a bunch of Stamina.

Open two unframed MW tabs, (I choose NY do do this because I have lots of NY dollars). 
In one launch Quick Heal and in the other start fighting the boss until your health drops to below 25% and then switch back to the other tab and wait for yourself to heal.
Switch back to the fight which is still active and fight again.
Heal and fight, Heal and fight over an over until the boss is dead.

Do not worry what the meter does.  It won't show the heal when you fight after healing but the will reflect it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you need to do this. If you run away from the fight or even die, the boss does not regain health until the time expires.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.