Aug 24, 2010

Daily Take: Revisited

Share:

The Daily Take really offers some great bonuses on the 6th and 7th day.  I discussed this on August 12 (1) but there are have been a few updates since them.  You don't actually have to play, you just need to go to your MW account once a day to "Keep the streak alive".  I was really happy with the bonus of +15 Health Skill Points that I got today.  
Sometimes Zynga tells us we got something and it's no where to be found.  I checked out my stats and there the skill points were there.
I went The Mafia Wars Wiki Daily Take Page to see what else I could get.  Here are Days 6 and 7.  Skill points are the most valuable thing to have in Mafia Wars.  The Daily Take make it well worth logging in every day.

4 comments:

  1. I visit Mafia Wars daily.. but never see the daily take. Since it was brought into the game, I've only seen it once. Is there a way to access it each day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may not be available to everybody yet or maybe you need to remove the MW application and re-add it. Make sure you collect all your external gifts before doing this because they will be removed. Hope that works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I'll give that a try. Should the daily take screen be appearing daily, or are the gifts from it just randomly added to my account? I'm just a casual player, so I'm unlikely to notice a small change in stats or if I've received a random item.

    Will let you know if your suggestion worked or not in a few days. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Daily Take is buggy for me. I have it, but when it comes up, it tells me that I've been playing for 1 or 2 days. Never gets any higher. I have a serious addiction to MW and believe me, I play every day. Not sure if they are working off a browser cookie or something (shouldn't be). I use private browsing, so every time I logout and quit my browser it dumps cookies, cache, history and stuff. Other than that, I have no idea why the system thinks I've only been playing 1 or 2 days in a row.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.