Aug 23, 2010

Facebook Error Message

Share:

When I tried to log into my Facebook Account, I got a message that said "Sorry, an error has occurred.".  I did "Go Back" about ten times and got the same message.  I tried to log in on several different computers and with different accounts.  I always got the same message.  I'm very lucky to be in a few Skype Chat rooms with other Mafia Wars players.  I simply asked about this and discovered that other players were having the same issue.  This made me feel much better as I no longer worried that this was an issue isolated to my ISP address.  I don't know more about what is going on or when Facebook will be available to all users.  I wanted to share my experience with as many people as possible so that nobody would worry that there accounts was being disabled.

2 comments:

  1. so am i, i can't log in into facebook this morning... (Aug 24, 2010, 6:50am

    ReplyDelete
  2. well my problem is the chat appz for fb why the reply message from my chatmate i cant see

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.