Aug 12, 2010

The Feds and The Daily Take: Zynga Wants You To Play

Share:

With a potential boycott scheduled for this weekend, Zynga has already done a few things to keep keep you playing.  I'm curious to find out if other features or special events will be planned.  Click on any image to enlarge.   

Oh no, not these guys again!  The Feds are back to watching us.  To me this is evidence that Zynga didn't have time to come up with anything new to try to stop players from boycotting their games this weekend.  It was already a FAIL once so why would I even want to try it again?  Well the loot was pretty good so hopefully it will still be around once the weekend is over.
To see what was learned from the brief time this event was live, visit the Mafia Wars Wiki Beat The Feds Challenge Page.
A cool thing for me is I can recycle one of my jokes.  If Zynga can do it, so can I.  The Feds reminded me of one of my favorite movies, Reservoir Dogs.
About 6 days ago, some players were reporting a feature in their accounts called The Daily Take.  Today is the first time that I've seen this feature in my account.  I play every day so I'm not sure why they are saying "Welcome back".  I think they want to give me a reason to play this weekend and make sure that I won't break a 7 day in a row streak. 
To learn everything there is to know about this feature, visit the Mafia Wars Wiki Daily Take Page.  Here are the items you can expect to get.  Nothing here gets me very excited so I won't feel that I'm missing out this weekend.  All images below are from the Mafia Wars Wiki.

1 comment:

  1. Deborah White WaterlooAugust 13, 2010 at 6:57 PM

    You know it's amazing they want people to play when they do not even have everyone up and running. Ever since Vegas opened my Bangkok went down I had went through the first 3.5 cities of Vegas and then Vegas went down. After they decided to "GET TO IT" and partially get it up and running. I am now having to "REPLAY" what I have already done. Still waiting on Customer Service to Respond to fix the "current" problem. One thing I would tell any and all new start-ups is never ever Buy anything. It may get you a little further a little faster but with Zynga at the wheels, it is not worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.