Jul 7, 2010

Images From Da Irish Kid

Share:

A few days ago, I pulled new images from New York off The Zynga Forum Boards and posted them in this article.  Since then I found something way better.  Da Irish Kid has shared the link to his photobucket account and he did an amazing job.  My hijacked ghetto screen shots pale in comparison to what he has done.

"I managed to create a new account with the new layout. I have a photobucket album going with it.  What I do know is that Properties are unlocked after beating the new bosses once, and they did add a 4th level of mastery, called Ruby"./Da Irish Kidd

To see what I'm talking about, go to this link http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy297/DaIrishKid/New%20Mafia%20Wars/ and bookmark it.  I feel like I'm actually in New York when I visit this page.  Da Irish Kid is a Mafia Wars phenomenon.  He currently holds an admin position with  The Mafia Wars Wiki Site, The TopMafia.Info Forum, The Mafia Task Force, and who knows how many others.  How does he do it? We are all lucky that he does!
Yesterday Zynga introduced two new icing posts.  Now we will get one of three every time we ice an opponent.  The following images of the new icing posts are taken from Da Irish Kids photo bucket.
The blue one with the hot chick is my favorite.  No matter how gorgeous somebody is, if you see too much of them you get bored.  It's nice that Zynga is mixing it up so that doesn't happen to us.  This image is not in Da Irish Kids collection.  It's either because he is only gathering new images or maybe he just got sick of looking at this girl.  I was happy to see her when I iced my 4,949th opponent.
We should all feel grateful that they didn't bring this guy back.  He is one creepy cat.

1 comment:

  1. Just grab an application called Snag-It. It will allow you to not just take whole screens, but selective regions, entire web pages, etc. Very easy and simple to use. It has my seal of approval :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.