Jul 8, 2010

Chapter 2 Challenge Mission: South Africa

Share:

Chapter 2 of The Challenge Mission: South Africa is unlocked.  I'm getting a little bored with these and I think the developers are too.  I noticed that the pop-up I received still had a picture of a London Passport on it.
I was pleasantly surprised to complete everything in one sitting (ok, I'll admit I used one energy pack and one energy refill).  Because of the "Must Play Weekend" ruse, I acquired quite a few Counterfeit Tickets.  I also noticed that the percentages of job mastery per job were higher than I expected.
I had an energy pack to use and was able to laugh at the job heat meter and get my Tiebreaker (76/42).  To find out everything you need to know about this chapter 2, visit The Mafia Wars Wiki South Africa Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.