Jul 30, 2010

Fight Club and Fighting Mastery

Share:

There are some new items and clues to what the Fight Club is going to be all about.  The first thing that has changed is The Fight Club tab in the Marketplace now say "New" instead of "Coming Soon".
When you click on this tab, you can see all the items available and what they cost.
I haven't tried the Fighting Tournaments yet but checked one out to see how many Victory Points I would get.
As more is known we should get a better feel on how long it takes to collect these Victory Coins.  I'm sure the Mafia Wars Wiki Fight Club Page will keep us all updated.

You can find out how many Victory Coins you have by checking the new section that appears within the Fighting Tab or going to your profile and checking the recently added Finances section.

From this new window on the fighting page, I see we are going to have to master fighting.  This will probably be like robbing in which advancement requirements to reach the next level exponentially increase.  I did a few PvP style fights and my progress bar went up 3% and I got another Victory Coin.

I clicked on the little question mark and got the following window which contains two tabs.  Not a lot of information but it's better than nothing.  I will keep you updated as more is learned.
There are also 4 new Fighting Achievements Badges to work on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.