Jul 30, 2010

Exp/Energy Changes: Bug or Nerf?

Share:

I'm not sure what is going on, but the exp/energy ratios for jobs keep changing.  One of my mafia members, MrSimy0 thinks maybe this is a sign that the New Top Mafia feature may be coming back.   I will use the NY Boss Tier job "Settle a Beef Permanently" as an example.  Last month the exp/energy ratio of this job decreased when Zynga implemented a reduction in the Top Mafia Bonuses.  I don't have an explanation for the reduction in experience points paid out on this job today.  I couldn't find anything on The Zynga Forum Boards so I started my very first discussion thread.  Click HERE to follow it.  I hope this is just a bug but I've learned that these kind of things are usually not unintentional.

Pre Top Mafia Bonus Reduction Nerf = 2.114
Post Top Mafia Bonus Reduction Nerf = 2.028
Today = 1.917

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.