Jul 17, 2010

Facebook Movie: The Social Network

Share:

Unlike the rumored Mafia Wars Movie I wrote about a few weeks ago, The Social Network is a real movie about the founding of Facebook and all the drama that happened once it took off.  The film, distributed by Columbia Pictures, directed by David Fincher, written by Aaron Sorkin and adapted from Ben Mezrich's 2009 book The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding Of Facebook, A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius, and Betrayal, is set for a October 1, 2010 release date.  The cast has a lot of talent in it.  Jesse Eisenberg portrays Mark Zuckerberg, the co-founder of Facebook.  Justin Timberlake portrays Sean Parker, the founder of Napster and one time President of Facebook.  Techcrunch has a good article titled "Facebook Co-Founder Favors Movie Version of Events With Drinking And Sex" about the opinions of Dustin Moskovitz, another co-founder of Facebook.  I can justify going off line to see this movie and look forward to it.  I hope my family and real life friends will count this as an activity not related to the computer and Mafia Wars.
Here are a few movie trailers.  My computer friends should be proud of me for learning how to get these on my blog.  I went into the dreaded HTML code and got it to work!  Can I say I'm computer savvy now?  To keep up with things, visit 500millionfriends.com.
(videos from youtube.com) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.