Jul 1, 2010

Chop Shop Extravaganza

Share:

Some players got the following pop-up and were able to upgrade their Chop Shop to Level 13 and build a new car called The Future Shock 1985 (42/42).  It sounded good to me so I went to my Chop Shop and was unable to upgrade it.  Looks like gone in 60 hours was changed to gone in 60 minutes! 
(image provided by Da Irish Kidd)
There is still hope.  I noticed the pop-up promoting the 4th of July "Must Play Weekend" changed to include the phrase "We're kicking off Must Play Weekend with the Ultimate Chop Shop Extravaganza on Friday".  I don't know for sure but it looks like this feature was available for a very short time and Zynga realized it wasn't Friday yet so they pulled it.  I'm hoping this is what happened because it will be really cool to be able to build a car every 12 hours.  I won't waste my resources building The Future Shock because the stats suck.  I will continue to build the Rebel 2 (40/45) because of the +6 stamina points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.