Jul 1, 2010

Challenge Mission: South Africa

Share:

I've played this before when it was called Challenge Mission Paris and Challenge Mission London.  I didn't like either one of them and I don't recall anybody else marveling about how great they were.  These challenges are basically a big pain in the a$$.  I only remember I need to work on them after I've blown through all my energy and end up using reward points to buy the consumable items needed for each job.  I'm probably not the only one who does it this way.  These are money making missions for Zynga.  This time we need Counterfeit Tickets and will have a chance to collect them by adding more people to our mafias.  They also added a Counterfeit Ticket to the free gifts so it should be a lot easier to collect enough this time.  There doesn't seem to be any differences between South Africa and London.  Just like with Paris and London, we get a loot item with good stats for completing each chapter.  Zynga, way to go on the creativity factor.  To keep up with what's going on with this Challenge Mission, visit the Mafia Wars Wiki South Africa Page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.