Jul 1, 2010

Café World

Share:

Another cross game promotion to add to the growing list.  Really?! Zynga, do you think any of us would ever dare to get addicted to another one of your games?  I'm not playing Treasure Isle and re-blocked the application the second I got my Shark Reef.
If you want to play Café World, so you can get a Meat Tenderizer, the first thing you need to do is unblock the application.  I get so many questions about the links not working for these cross game promotions.  If you get this when you attempt to play Café World, then read my article titled Unblock and Unhide Mafia Wars and substitute Mafia Wars with Café World.
The following images were taken from the Mafia Wars Wiki Meat Tenderizer Page.

Once you've allowed the application access, you need to learn how to play.  Click HERE for instructions.  Basically you click on a stove to make dishes, serve them and clean the stove.  Timing is everything.  If you don't serve your food on time, it will go bad.  You can customize your avatar and your café.  Is this really worth all this effort for one weapon?  I'm embarrassed to admit this but my boyfriend is a high ranking Café World player (check out his Café and see him in the #1 position).  I'll be nice to him today and maybe he will play Café World for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.