Jun 24, 2010

Power Attack

Share:

While viewing the Mafia Wars Profile page of one of my mafia members, I noticed a new option called "Power Attack".  I went to a non-family members profile and clicked on it and nothing different seemed to happened.  I checked the Mafia Wars Forum boards and found that a developer responded to a question asked about this and he stated that "It simply automates 5 attack agains".  I re-attacked the profile and I only used 1 stamina point so I'm not seeing that my one click counted as 5 attacks. A responder to this same thread provided a screen shot so it is working for some people.  Click HERE to view this entire thread and track for when more information about this becomes available. (click on images to enlarge)

1 comment:

  1. The power attack creates a number of 1 to 5 hits, depending of the life level of the opponent. If he dies or is washed from the fightlist because of the often refresh zynga added, you will only use 1 hit. If he need more than 5 hits to be iced, you will be able to use the button again. If it's iced during the power attack, the ice window will pop up. The info aout hits will show you how many hits u used, and the sum of the (xp, money, damage)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.