Jun 24, 2010

Energy Boosts: Non-Giftable

Share:

Today Jillybean, a Zynga Forum moderator posted that Zynga decided to make ALL energy boosts non-giftable. This was done with no prior notice and will effect a lot of players.  Many store their energy boosts in other accounts and use them when needed.  I've been saving mine for Las Vegas.  Now they are useless.  This is another hit to the trading community, many players who had rackets found their boosts had a good trade value.  Soon we will be left with only garbage to gift each other.  Did Zynga not review their statistics for last month?  If you didn't see them yet, read my article titled Facebook Applications Statistics.  To read the sticky post by Jillybean, click HERE or click on the image below.  If you want to complain or leave feedback about this or any other gifting issues, Jillybean also started a feedback thread, go HERE or click on the middle image below.
This is one of the biggest DB moves by Zynga to date.  Here are the people we are referring to when we say "Zynga Sucks!" or "I Hate Zynga".  We can't really say they are stupid because they make A LOT of money.  I believe they want to drive away the players who have figured out the best game strategies and replace them with the new ones who will use their Reward Points to buy 501 Laser Squirrels from the Marketplace.  They can take my 75K+ Boosted Smoothies and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.  I'm done ranting now.  


1 comment:

  1. As more and more changes are made, I play less and less. The time it takes for pages to load, and the constant pop-ups and strange gifting methods have put me off. If I feel this way, I am sure many others do too! I used to play that energy every 8 hours. Now, I log in once every other or third day. Sad...I used to enjoy the game so much.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.