Jun 30, 2010

New Bangkok Exp/Energy Ratios

Share:

I was so happy to learn that the experience/energy ratios for Bangkok jobs have greatly improved.  This is just awesome and will help me enjoy the game more.  To see what the new ratios are for all the jobs, use Exp/Energy2.0 by Joyka.  If you don't know how to use this program, read my article titled Joyka Does Mafia Wars Math For You.  Here are some screen shots from my game.  I haven't completed the last two episodes so the numbers may be different if you have.  The exp/energy ratios can be seen in parenthesis below the experience pay out. 
Episode5B
Episode6
Episode 7
It will be so nice to have the option of doing Bangkok jobs when I want to utilize my energy to level quicker.  I don't know about you, but I was getting tired of the job below which has a exp/energy ratio of 2.114.  You can only settle so many beefs permanently.  Episode 7 "Battle Your Way Through The Temple" now has the games best exp/energy ratio of 2.12.  Thank you Steve Kirkbride for letting us know this important statistic.
Thank you Zynga, you have finally done something good for your players.  I'm sending some love your way.  Please do things like this more often and your stats will get better.

2 comments:

  1. FYI, Episode 7 has the best ratio in the game now. Battle Your Way Through The Temple has a ratio of 2.12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Steve, I will update this article.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.