Jun 5, 2010

Lotto Set Glitch: Do NOT Use or Buy This Script

Share:

I'm active in the trading community and know many suppliers of loot.  I found it odd that yesterday lotto sets seemed to be more readily available.  As of late, they have been harder and harder to get.  I was offered a good deal on ten lotto sets and jumped on the opportunity.  I was a little upset today when I found out that there is a script which will make lotto sets (and other loot items) and many players have made 10,000+ lotto sets already.
I was contacted by several individuals through inbox messages and Skype offering me the opportunity to buy this script for $200-$350!.  I don't know about you but when I see an offer like this, I'm suspicious.  I have no problems with script use but I do have a problem with people taking advantage of other people.  All the good script writers offer their scripts to everybody and do so for free.  They ask for donations to help maintain their sites but these donations are not required.  The script writers I know love what they do and share their work because they are good people who want to help others.  These scripts are available to all Mafia Wars players, I don't feel they give anyone an unfair advantage since we all can use them.  Anyone you don't know who offers to sell you a script that is not publicly available and tested should be viewed as suspicious and not trustworthy.  I'm writing this article to warn everyone that Zynga is aware of this script and they are suspending and reviewing accounts that show evidence of using this script.  The lotto items will probably be taken away.  Only time will tell what exactly will happen.  If you have lotto sets in your inventory, it is recommended that you take screen shots of them so you can try to get them back if Zynga takes them away.  I discussed the ramifications and impact of this script on the trading community with Darran Wilkinson of The Kingpin Trading Market and he reported that trading of lotto items has not been halted but it is advised that people use caution. The trading ratios will not be altered until more is known about how the rollbacks of accounts that this script was used from will effect the current market value.  I've also noticed an increase of loot service providers offering discounted lotto sets.  I would not buy these sets at the recommended price until I spoke with the provider and got more details on how they were obtained.  I may not be popular with the loot service providers for informing you all about this but my supplier and I were taken advantage of and I don't want others to pay too much for lotto items until the market stabilizes.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed , Accounts are already getting rolled back & Both lotto & loot are been taken. I have also been informed that the script has been taken down & is no longer working. Do not buy or attempt to use this script.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.