May 25, 2010

Robbing Changes: Glitch or Intentional?

Share:

Without warning, the robbing clearing bonus was taken away.  Yonks of  TopMafia.Info is personally protesting this change and states that Zynga should not make "significant game changes on the fly".  He is not going to play Mafia Wars until this issue is resolved.  Nobody is 100% sure if it's a glitch in the game or an intentional move by Zynga to make it more difficult to level up.  This change has decreased the stamina/experience ratio from robbing to about 2.45 from 3.0.  This makes me mad as I've been building my stamina for the past 2 months because the ratio was so high.  To track Yonks protest and keep up on this topic, visit the TopMafia.Info fan page and forum page.  One player reports that this is a glitch and Zynga is going to fix it. I will update this post as more is learned.

3 comments:

  1. It does suck that you are encouraged to take your player in one direction and then they take that advantage away. I worked hard and traded to get my weapons depot built up and then they raise the number of parts it takes to build the good weapons. That's crap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ddi the same thing, built up 10k stam because of the high ratio. Now i just set it too Brawler, and with the vast Stam I can run it for 5 hours without needing to check it. When the door is shut, find a window.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am constantly getting robbed & attacked so much & what can I do to change my profile change title name or even to protect my properties,please tell me okay & thank you

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.