May 24, 2010

Weapons Depot & Chop Shop Changes

Share:

When I went to my property page, I had a message that I was given 27,210 weapon parts!!!!  I just had to find out what this was all about. 
A few changes to the Chop Shops and Weapons Depot have been made.  We can now use reward points to speed up the timer to make more cars and weapons.  The number of reward points it will cost is proportional to the amount of time left on your timer. 
I decided to craft my Vehicle for just 1 reward point and check the timer out when I was finished.
According to the TopMafia.info Forum, it was originally 6 reward points to make a new car in 24hrs but was quickly changed to 12.  Zynga seemed to realize that it was cheaper to craft a new vehicle or weapon for 6 rewards and get 5 or 6 skill points added to your stats than to buy 4 skill points for 14 reward points (or 12 if they are on sale).  Not cool Zynga!!!  It's still cheaper to get skill points using this option plus you get a good piece of loot so it's not all bad.  Let's just hope they don't change the reward point cost again.
The Weapons Depot has the same changes except now it takes more weapons parts to build things.  It was cool of Zynga to give us a lot of them to make up for this change.

2 comments:

  1. I only got 15 weapons parts from this change. Wish I would have gotten yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how they calculated the number of parts they sent. I've seen many different numbers. Some got a lot and some didn't get that many. It may have been based on the percentage of parts you already had. That screen shot was from an energy account that already had a lot of parts in it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.