Oct 3, 2010

FarmVille Stamina Refills/5 RP Daily Links

Share:

When I wrote the article FarmVille: Stamina Refill Links, I didn't realize that you need a new link everyday.  Rather than post a new link daily on this blog, I started a discussion thread on the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page.  Click HERE to look for the daily link.  Make sure you click the "Like" button to join my page.  I'm not very good at promoting any of my sites but many of the fans post useful information and it has been a good source of information for me.  I ask that anybody who finds the daily FarmVille link post a reply to the discussion thread.  My friend Ade, The Mafia Wars Maniac posts them on her blog and so does the Surabaya Downtown Mafia Fan Page.  The goal is for all of us to have the link so it doesn't matter where you go to look for it.  The link for today is below.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2F28fb8c9&h=07633

When I used the last of my energy and stamina but wasn't close to leveling up, I clicked on it and like magic I got a stamina refill.  Sometimes you will also get 5 Reward Points.  It's luck of the draw.
Isn't there enough to do in Mafia Wars as it is?  Who has time to plow 20 fields, go to the market to buy seeds, plant 20 crops, and then come back during the alloted time frame to harvest them.  When you use the daily links, you don't have to do anything in FarmVille.
In order for the link to work, it has to be at least 24 hours before you used the last one.  You also have to close any open Mafia Wars windows or you will be directed to the start of the promotion which means you have to do the work before the bonus will be awarded.  If you get the message below, close all your Mafia Wars windows and start over.
I did a run on Brawler by Arun's Mafia Helpers.  Not only did I make it to the next level with some stamina to spare, I increased my attack and defense scores by 32 points, got 465 Victory Coins, V$6,875,030, $10,083,510, 155 ices, and so much loot it wouldn't fit on one page.  I'd say it's worth it to search for this Farmville cross-promotional link everyday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.