Aug 2, 2014

Diminishing Loot Concepts

Share:

When the Assassin’s Jacket was updated to the Xtreme Assassin’s Jacket, Zynga used the same loot image and only changed the name and the stats. I had made a joke that something with a moniker like ‘Xtreme’ should look a little flashy and I made my own version [1]. It’s been about 2 years and yesterday the Visual Vest was added to the inventory [1]. I’m by no means suggesting that Zynga used this idea as the Mafia Wars Team aren’t even the same people. It just made me laugh because eventually they will run out of ideas and this sort of proves it.

vip4

1 comment:

  1. still awaiting the body parts collection

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.