Feb 15, 2012

What’s After Emerald in Mafia Poker?

Share:

I mastered the Emerald Level on Mafia Poker and was glad to see that we could continue to play. Because they nerfed the rewards, I wasn’t sure if we would be able to gain anymore than 1 Single Malt for the event.

sm7

As soon as you hit 120 wins, you get your reward and a chance to generate useless span to brag about it.

sm2

sm3

Your mastery will reset from Emerald to nothing and you get to start over.

sm4sm5sm6

I had enough Poker Cards to get 130 wins and now I own 2 Single Malts.

sm8

sm10

In case you are wondering, you can add your Single Malts to your Family Properties. You will lose the item when you reach the next level of mastery so it can’t hurt you. Only do this if you feel comfortable that Zynga won’t nerf it somehow.

sm9

3 comments:

  1. I have 155 wins ,I got 2 Single Malt,1 Emerald and 1 silver ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How the heck do you even get cards? I am getting none....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How the hell do you even get cards? I click ask for cards and get none....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.