Feb 21, 2012

Family Property Spocklet…Coming Soon!

Share:

Spockholm Mafia ToolsI don’t know about you, but adding items to defend my Artillery Stations was a serious pain in the ass. The sorting and scrolling system Zynga has going on is ridiculous! Although there is a warning system in place, many players lost active items because it doesn’t come with very good directions. You can see from the image below that Zynga suggests I replace a Lodjur with my one and only Golden Eye.

fpm2

Defending my Artillery Station was so unpleasant that I still haven’t gotten around to doing this for my Bunker.

fpm3

It was lucky for me that I didn’t because Team Spockholm is working on a new script that we will all enjoy. It’s called the Family Property Defense Manager and it is awesome! Click the image to enlarge this sneak preview.

fpm1

What I like most about it is the sorting system. It actually works! You can sort by unused and/or only better items than you already have added to either the Artillery Station or the Bunker. What’s really cool is it will display how many points each item will improve your score. The Family Property Defense Manager was recently created and should be ready for beta testing soon.

fpm4

Thanks to Eike for putting in the hours to create this tool and for letting me share it with you.

7 comments:

  1. Sweeeeeeeeeet! Eike is da' man! FTW!

    ~ Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do the same thing with the Spockholm Item Analyzer. You just click the "Not Using (By Combined): [Top-5]"

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah - if they could just add a little info to the item analyzer to let me know if the not using top 5 would add more points to defense, that is all I need. Bonus if a button is there to add it and replace the correct category of loot.
    Frankly robbing a family property is so stamina wasteful most folks just do not do it anyway

    ReplyDelete
  4. would be lovely to get a BM for collecting family battle loot

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Evil, that is how I did it but it takes a while to scroll through Zynga's list to find the items to select.

    This will make the process much quicker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for looking into my suggestion.looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.