Feb 21, 2012

Collector’s Edition Item: King of the Waves

Share:

The next Collector’s Edition item is the King of the Waves. It comes with +6 stamina and will set you back 46 reward points. I wish people would stop buying these so I wouldn’t compelled to post about them!

ce3

The description of this attack boat states that it’s “As king-size as the ocean”. I measured it and it is less than 100 pixels wide and high! We should be used to this as every time I check my news feed there is a post asking me to join my “friends and more than 25 million other players”. Now that’s a serious exaggeration!

ce4

1 comment:

  1. "...less than 100 pixels..."

    Nice to see you still have a sense of humor, Jennifer. We all love you and still find the information you provide insightful...and entertaining.

    ~ Frank

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.