Feb 24, 2012

Bunker Bonus Increase

Share:

About an hour or so ago, many players started reporting that the equipment defense bonus for the Bunker magically jumped up 1,000 points. You can see from the image below that the {ASS} Family has a Level 7 Bunker but our bonus is +8,125. The maximum it should be at Level 7 is +7,000 and the maximum of a Level 8 Bunker is +8,000. You can see our health score is over 100%.
p1


This bonus was applied to everyone’s scores as well so it’s not just a display error. Nobody is complaining about this but it is curious.
p2
Leonard Wong made an interesting observation. If you look at the health of your Bunker, it’s identical to that of your Artillery Station. This makes it look more like a glitch than a gift from Zynga!
p3


12 comments:

  1. Health 5032 / 3774
    Parts Needed to Repair: 0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out... when I use a bunny to attack myself. The bonus from bunker doesn't count. It is only your basic MDS (without the bonus).

    It used to count... but it's not now. So, don't think that the 'plus' number on your bunker means you have higher defense because it's not

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attk says 7000 but in fight box it is less. My attack is 1368 less than it was this morning. I hope they fix it, I dont like going backwards. :( so there is something wrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has just been "solved", as the Assassin-a-Nator Defense status has gone to negative... althought it's changing on every single atack!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's being solved at this very moment, since my Assassin-a-nator defense status has gone to negative values... and I say "valueS" because it's changing on every single attack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know about the extra +1000, my bunker is down -1000 and it wont let me or the rest of my family repair it. We can watch the the defense points drop 3900 points and bounce back up to -900. Its all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No change in my families bonus.It is where it should be.The health is also where it should be and different on each property.I guess we don't get the glitch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine has been changing on each attack all day long - the furthest it has dropped is 3500.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup Fluctuating def weapons all day here too... ???,???(-2,454) sometimes Idle state, more damage than ices, so I will quit till this matter is fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same here ... fluctuating defense weapons AND more damage than ices ! Can't believe who I'm losing the fight too!!! So I am giving up until it's fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, for several days now while using assassin-a-nator instead of showing any loot gain in parenthesis behind defense, I show a negative number. I have been waiting for discussion on this but haven't found one yet.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.