Jan 13, 2012

New Year's Resolution/End Of Days Bug

Share:

A funny and harmless bug exists in some players accounts. Players who had uncompleted robbing tasks in the New Year's Resolution Event have had the "See Resolutions Page" open up while doing similar tasks for the End Of Days Mission. I had to repeat the End Of Days Mission on an alternate account because Zynga updated the original tasks (1). This happened to me during two tasks of the Mission and a few players posted the same thing on the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page. The New Year's Resolutions Event has not been turned off in the back end of the game and it's still tracking your progress. Performing identical tasks in the game will trigger the popup to open.
I wanted to have some fun with it so I generated the request to "Ask for 100 Mission Crews from Your Mafia". You can see by the results below that clicks on my post counted towards the task.
I had a free vote and a vote for doing 500 jobs in Chicago. Of course I was eager to see if I would be able to get another Ms. PAC Party.  Nothing happened when I clicked on the "Vote" buttons. Players who experience this bug will not have an advantage over those who don't. All Zynga needs to do to fix it is turn it off.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

1 comment:

  1. It is not a bug with End of Days Mission !! I experienced the same when I was doing jobs for chicago missions

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.