Jan 6, 2012

Ice-Cycle Drop

Share:

Mult who is a member of the {ASS} Family and goes by the name of Sausage Fingers McMult got quite the surprise today. When he collected on the Ice Queen Family Boss Fight, this is what he saw. I'm not 100% sure but he may have pooped his pants.
For those who are going to ask how many points he got and what was his position on the leaderboard, Mult was smart enough to capture that information. He had a total of 13,600 points and was 5th on the leaderboard.
{ASS} members are always playing jokes with photoshop so I had to check. Sure enough there is his Ice-Cycle sitting pretty in his inventory.
One thing that is very interesting is Mult was the person who paid to reset the cooldown timer for this Boss Fight. The {ASS} Family have defeated thousands of Bosses and this is the first time that any of us got a rare item (with the exception of those passed out by Customer Support). Needless to say, Mult is pretty excited and so are we (maybe a little jealous too).

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

20 comments:

  1. for the record, I highly doubt there is any correlation between my purchasing the boss fight and my getting the ice cycle. If there were, of all the others who bought her before I did we would have heard of someone else winning one. DO NOT GIVE ZYNGA YOUR REAL MONEY ON THE CHANCE OF WINNING AN ICE CYCLE!!!!!!!!!! now, who has my Death Card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ur Death Card is right here in my inventory :P
      http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/384987_309501429089983_100000903863436_951849_1794251040_n.jpg

      Delete
  2. .....and popped in my pants would be slightly more accurate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing to do with reset with rp`s we resetted a lot of bosses and nothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and jealously!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice , but damn !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was robbed, battled to get to 5th place but in the last second you overtook me.hehe What can I say.. congratulations, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When will someone from an average family get one? Or do just the top players from the top families get them? Just another piss me off feature that makes me want to quit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. maybe they made the drop rate easier after all its zynga's new year

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the death card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now another family try this and see if it works... and post back here thanks xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. It won't matter in 6 months or less when Mafia Wars closes it's doors because of all the ridiculous pay "to complete" events. They can't survive on a couple thousand players. With all the lastest BS watch for the DAU to go down significantly. Good one Zynga...if you meant to drive out the players you certainly are accomplishing your goals in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous that said he wanted to quit, just quit then. Piss off, go and write it on the mafia wars blog. This is a great day for that guy who got the ice cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "...he may have pooped his pants."

    Thanks for the laugh, Jennifer. That just made my day!

    ~ Frank

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've enjoyed MW for years now. Of course today it is not just a few levels of NY, like when I started playing, but it is so boring now, I'm about to take up crocheting in my free time. Peeps, it is boring and frustrating now for someone who fights Nano-a-nano against computer programs and credit card cartels. The computer lockups, glitches and down right stupidity of the programers is getting more than I can handle. I guess the money I spent with Zynga, was less than some people spend on booze, but this game is driving me to drink....so I'll have to give it up to afford my drink.

    ReplyDelete
  15. On Nov 30, after not even being IN the top 10, I collected the Death Card. I thought it was a glitch and I took a screen shot. And I definitely did the happy dance.

    ReplyDelete
  16. One of our players got the rare item. He was 3rd on board that particular day, however we are sure out of all of us he has the most point damage to bosses overall as he is usually #1. Maybe reason is that he hit a magic number of damage dealt to bosses over a period of time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.