Jan 14, 2012

Fortune Teller Stars to Keep

Share:

I don't know if this is a bug or intended but when you master the next level of Mafia Poker, you get to keep the loot from the previous level. I don't know of anyone who has gotten to Emerald so there is no word on whether or not we can repeat the event. Zynga provided a FAQ but failed to answer this question. So far I've reached the Bronze, Silver and Gold Level.
All three if the above items are in my inventory and not just the highest one. You won't want to dump any of these into your Family Property.
The Ruby and Emerald items are also present but are shadowed.
The only other loot that we got to keep all of was from the Brazil City Missions (1).

Thanks to Michael for posting on the fan page. I didn't even think to look.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

2 comments:

  1. This event is full of bugs, and the worse part is that we are wasting our gifts daily limit on it. I saw 8 hand being repeated with the exact same cards, and of course I lost. I tried getttig help from support and an agent basically told me I was lying. Here is her response:

    Hello Jose,

    Do not worry about the Poker Season Jose, we are here to assist you in this matter.In order to help you I have been checking your account and I have seen you have 33 wins. I have also seen the hands you have been playing and they have not repeated.

    I hope this information will be useful for you. It has been a pleasure to assist you, if there is something else I can do for you please let me know.

    Regards,
    Fatima del Carmen
    Zynga Player Advocate

    End of story for me

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.