Dec 4, 2011

Skill Point Reallocation Available Now

Share:

Skill Point Reallocation is back in the Marketplace. It seems they have been offered quite frequently this weekend. I no longer utilize this feature because it's unclear what Zynga plans on doing about the health situation they have created for themselves. The rules have changed in this game too many times to make what is a good deal today a waste of Reward Points in the future. If Zynga would officially respond to the rumors of health changes then I would be more willing to reallocate some of it.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

3 comments:

  1. Jen: I can either never get in on this in time or I am looking in the wrong place to see it. When it DOES appear, where might I find it?? I have tried the last 5 times, but it is never any where that I can find it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd still rather be hard to ice because of my defense, rather than health.
    My defense is nearly 6x my health, and icing a lot and getting iced infrequently still poses no problem. With or without using some Power-packs to heal up... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya Frank .....there are quite a few tangibles involved however to how we decide to allocate. if your defense is way high ...youre limited to whom you can beat when attacking , unlesss of course you but alot of rp for attack also . To me "stats" mean little in terms of wins /losses ...its more about icing . Too many script users have found a way to speed up assasantor where if they win when attacking < big time rp spenders > your stats are going to take a dive , its who spent more money :) So for me my retaiation is to ice as many in their clan I can ....not worth stresssing over winw when i know its due to spending cash :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.