Dec 24, 2011

Holiday Treasure Hunt: Ornament Loot Drop

Share:

The third unique loot drop, the Ornament, of the Holiday Treasure Hunt is now dropping. Get 150 of them and earn 6 more present opening opportunities.
Ornaments will drop in fights, robs and jobs.
Collect 10, 25, 50, 75, 100 and 150 to earn a opportunity to open a present and a chance to get a Naughty List.  I collected 150 in less than 15 minutes of playing. If you haven't dropped 150 Wreaths and/or Candy Canes, they will continue to drop as well.
If you haven't received a Naughty List, your board will be the same one you used for the other loot drops. I got a Naughty List on my last try so my board has been reset. To get to the Gift Board, click on the "Unwrap Now" button.
I opened all 6 gifts (aka chances) in one sitting and got the following.
You can buy more chances for 10 Reward Points but I'm not going to do this. Zynga is getting too greedy and I'm not risking getting one skill point for 10 Reward Points. I can get 6 of them for 12 Reward Points by speeding up one of my property timers.  The more things they offer for Reward Points, the more turned off players are getting.
I will wait 2 days for 6 more chances for free when the Stocking unlocks at 12 am PST.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

3 comments:

  1. If you find the grand prize, the board resets, IE all the presents will re-wrap, so there is the remote chance of getting more than 1 grand prize

    Note - you don't get the chance to re-open the early gifts after the reset!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. once u receive the grand prize the board gets reset and u start a new one I only need to receive 1 more hidden gift I got the hat, the ball gernade, horse carriage, doves,one othercannot think of it, besides energy points, stamina ,defence, and attack points ,then I got the grand prize and reset the boar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo !!!
    I got another Naughty List !!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.