Nov 29, 2011

Ice Season: 12

Share:

Ice Season 12 starts now. We will have an hour short (they were late) of 14 days to get 1,500 ices.
To claim your badge and reward from Ice Season 11, click on the green "Collect" button located in the lower left corner. This time around you only see your badge in the popup (assuming this wasn't a bug specific to my account).
I had to go to my inventory to make sure I got a Rough Vest. It was there and Ice Seasons 11 is now a thing of the past.
The loot item for Ice Season 12 is the Compound Pulse Rifle. It has 5 different levels and gets better with ices. You won't find in the inventory just yet and will get it at the end of the event. The stats for each level are shown below.
Along your icing journey, you get milestone rewards. They haven't changed from the last season and are listed below for review.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. no green "collect"
    button for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. wew zynga can't stop people by bullying

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw both the badge and the vest in the pop up, so it must have been a bug. I also had reached Diamond tier 5. Too bad I hadn't read this yet, or I would have taken a shot of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completed the Ice Season 12, but did not get the Compound Pulse Rifle. Zynga blew me off in live chat.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.