Nov 10, 2011

Get Your Clams Back!

Share:

For those who have lost millions of Clams to Zynga's black hole, now is your chance to get them back. All you need to do is send new friends Mafia Wars invites. This won't work with friends with existing friends that aren't in your mafia. Please keep in mind that Zynga likes to roll back accounts when they make mistakes so it's no guarantee that you will get to keep the extra money you acquire.  Here is how it works. Accept a new friend via Facebook (or send a Friend Request to somebody). Once they accept, simply send them a Mafia Wars invite through the Recruit Page.
As soon as you click on "Send Request" and it registered, you will see a significant amount of currency added to your unbanked currency pool. I deposited all of my Clams prior to sending the the request shown above. When I sent the request, I got 649,200 Clams.
I send out a few more and each time my Clams increased. I was happy to stop at 2,596,800 because that is about how many Clams I lost to the black hole that Zynga won't admit exists.
I was curious to see what would happen if I sent our 50 requests at the same time so I went for it. Clams are pretty useless so I won't cry if Zynga takes them all back.
I was pretty surprised when I saw over 35 million Clams.
I banked it and I will wait to see what Zynga does next. Sending out Mafia Requests is a big part of the game so I can't imagine they will punish those who are doing it as part of normal game play. They did exactly that for war loot so I wouldn't go crazy with this if you don't really need the currency. Apparently it works with all destinations and the currency will be added to whichever one you are in when the requests are sent.

Thanks to Vivek Pandita for discovering this glitch, posting it on the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page and helping me verify it.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

13 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen. I hope it's a reward for inviting players. LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems too good to be true ... nevertheless I sent out 50 to see what comes back .. *grin. Thanks so much for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never got anything

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had been doing and get 7.3 million, the day yesterday an all disappeared, and those of zynga told me that nothing can be done because its records do not appear that I had it .... an someone else will steal your money again??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jen for the advise,but having millions of clams is not my current worry.I lost London money though...About 200k banked money per day.Anything on that if possible please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't read the entire post. The key sentence is that this works in ALL destinations. To get Pounds, make sure you are in London when you do it. It still works.

      Delete
  6. It appears as if you no longer get a "bounty" for sending out MW friend requests :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOpe, just tried it, doesn't work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bummer, didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This worked for me in previous cities, but it looks like they closed the loophole in London, as it didn't work for me tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. didn't work for me either in london.

    ReplyDelete
  11. didnt work for me neither in london nor in chicago :/

    ReplyDelete
  12. how to lods of mafia and energy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.